Tuesday 7 January 2014

Hullo!

     Hullo there! Welcome to my blog. For all you teenagers, bookworms, writers, and socially awkward people- Congratulations! You've come to the right place. If you are not one of the above, you're still welcome. Just sit back and admire my genius, or laugh at my insanity. I really don't care which.
     Before I tell you about this blog, I'll give you a bit of information about myself. I'm a home-schooler in America. I haven't been home-schooled all my life, just a couple of years. My family moves about every two years, so next year I'll be going to a real school again. Getting up early is going to be torture.
      I'm a bit of a wallflower, if I'm being perfectly honest with myself. You know the sort. They lurk at the edges of the lunchroom and never raise their hands in class even if they have the answer. Yep. That's me. Don't let that fool you, though. Once you get to know me, you find out that I'm sarcastic, humorous, and random.
     An Interesting Fact- I am obsessed with everything British. In fact, this blog is even set to UK spelling, as is my phone.
     Now that that's out of the way, we can move on to information about the blog. The blog is going to have a little bit of everything, from book reviews to my ramblings on bubble wrap. Basically, whatever I feel like writing at the time. At the end of each post will be a question, which is either food for thought or something strange that I've always wanted to know. I'll try to update fairly frequently. Please, comment! I would love to get to know you all!
   
     My Smart Question of the Day
     Comment if you know! I've heard conflicting views on this, and I'm dying to know the real answer:
      What did the Romans wear under their togas?
   
   

3 comments:

  1. My answer is a snarky answer, but because you're under 18 I'll just say BLOOMERS bwahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with "not enough."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I believe the answer is nothing! ;)

    ReplyDelete