Monday 27 January 2014

GRRRR!

The other day, I realized something terrible- People think that I’m not fun!
How did I reach this conclusion? Well, first of all, I was at Girl Scouts. My friend said jokingly, “You’re no fun!” The following conversation ensued:
Me- I’m offended! I’m a fun person! (turns to other girls in troop) Right?
Other girls- Wellllllll…….
Girl- It’s just that we don’t know you very well.
Girl 2- You’re too quiet.
Girl 3- You can be fun sometimes, I guess.
Sometimes? What was that supposed to mean? Somehow, I managed to forget about the incident, until a few days later, when I went to sailing. I was taking another girl out on a boat with me.
New kid- (to girl on my boat) Be careful. You might be bored to death.
Me- Why?
New kid- You’re too quiet.
It was all I could do to keep from going into total rage mode. Just because I am quiet does not make me boring! I do have a sense of humor. It’s called sarcasm.
My Smart Question of the Day
When asked what they would take to a deserted island, how come people don’t say, “A boat”?

No comments:

Post a Comment