Wednesday 12 February 2014

Warning: Harry Potter Rant Ahead

Today I made a Pottermore account. I used to have one, but I forgot my username and password. All was well and good up until I took my Sorting test.
I got sorted into SLYTHERIN! Slytherin house members are known for being cunning, ambitious, and evil. I can see cunning and ambitious, but evil? I’m not that bad! I mean, I can be sarcastic, but I’m not intentionally mean to people. It’s not like I take lollipops from babies, or anything terrible like that….(smirks evilly)
Just kidding!
Or am I?
I was sort of upset about my result until I read my welcome letter, which actually made Slytherins sound kind of cool. Then I saw the awesome common room (it’s underwater) and I realized that Slytherin had the most points out of all the houses. Now I’m actually kind of proud to be a Slytherin. Not about the evil part, of course.
My friend is actually a lot more bothered by it than I am. She wants me to delete my Slytherin account and make a Gryffindor one, because that’s the house that she is in. But I will not! I am a Slytherin, and I am proud! Mostly, anyways.
I think all the houses have good and bad traits. Gryffindor just gets the spotlight because that’s the house that Harry Potter and his friends are in. The other houses tend to get overlooked, or portrayed in a negative light, like Slytherin.
I know I’m a total geek, but I think geeks have the most fun anyways.



My Smart Question of the Day
In Spongebob, how does the squirrel get oxygen to her house? And how did she come to live in the ocean in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment